2 December 2009

Spotlight...Posh






Love Posh...
Hope your week is beautiful so far.

Sources ~ 1&4. Here, 2. Harper Bazaar, 3. ElleUK.

15 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

She had the best Spice Girl name of them all - and it's so true!

Kalee said...

Endlessly chic!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I love that soft casual first pic of her.
xoxo

Marie said...

She's utter gorgeousness on the telephone, love that ladylike frock.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Charmed giveaway!

Andrea said...

LOVE IT! Wish I could look like that....

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Seriously, can you really love her as much as I do? :)

Amanda (Small Acorns) said...

Why do the gossip mags always give her such a hard time? She looks great!

Chicago Chic said...

The 2nd & 3rd photos are completely gorgeous. x

Unknown said...

Well, I guess you either love her or hate her.....and I can't stand her!!!!

:)

FEDERICA said...

I love her amazing style!

Purple Flowers said...

Third photo - that dress and hat are divine!

JMW said...

Love her outfit in the first pic - from the hat to the heels, fabulous!

Scientific Housewife said...

She is a style icon and I love seeing all her outfits!

Anonymous said...

She ceratinly is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Love her! And the first pic she is elegantly, casually beautiful!!!

Linkwithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin