2 December 2009

Spotlight...Posh






Love Posh...
Hope your week is beautiful so far.

Sources ~ 1&4. Here, 2. Harper Bazaar, 3. ElleUK.

15 comments:

  1. She had the best Spice Girl name of them all - and it's so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that soft casual first pic of her.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's utter gorgeousness on the telephone, love that ladylike frock.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Charmed giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Wish I could look like that....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, can you really love her as much as I do? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do the gossip mags always give her such a hard time? She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 2nd & 3rd photos are completely gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I guess you either love her or hate her.....and I can't stand her!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Third photo - that dress and hat are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her outfit in the first pic - from the hat to the heels, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a style icon and I love seeing all her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She ceratinly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her! And the first pic she is elegantly, casually beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on make my day with your Beautiful comment...Thank you.